Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express..

These sales people are taunting me with their products everytime I walked into a shopping centre. Give me cash anytime!

I have noticed that banks offering Credit Cards have evolved from their social obligation in providing secure and convenient way of shopping, while at the same time earning interest from debtors who pay only minimum, to becoming arrogant insensitive creditors bent on increasing their profit margin by charging additional interest on late payment and hellbent on destroying the debtors credibility.

Here's my take on this subject at:  http://doyouneedcreditcards.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. its why they say credit card companies and banks are ah long's with a license. i think i learnt first hand the right ways to use credits cards from mummy's prob..

    ReplyDelete