Thursday, November 8, 2007

Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse

There, she did it again.. This morning while driving to the cemetary my daughter, Rach, told me she had a dream last night. She said she was in a bookstore with me looking for a book Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse. Okay.. well, I just nodded my head and smiled. Then, 20 secs later, it hit me.. I just recalled that just several days ago she'd mentioned that she was interested in getting that novel!

Checked out a forum and internet sites this evening and found the review very favourable. Story is for the teens and seems exciting. Well, time to go shopping this weekend..

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to read it yourself.

    Joseph I am a little confused, I have comments on my blog from Runestone and Linda and her surroundings, is it the same blog or am I just being thick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter, maybe I'll let my daughter decide if I should read the book or not, as it might be suited for teens..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peter, thks for the comment. The comments left in yr blog from Runestone is from me, whereas Linda and her surroundings belongs to Linda - 2 different persons.

    ReplyDelete