Saturday, July 27, 2013

Reminiscing

Once in a while - no, scrap that - very often I indulge myself in memories of my time spent with my ex-colleagues at my previous workplace. I have many good friends there who are more than just colleagues. They're people whom I share, not only my work related problems and frustrations with, but also the fun stuff that was happening around our lives.

Well, I just happened to browse through the photos in my PC and thought I'd just upload some of the photos.

These were taken in Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant on my last working day on 20th April 2012. I was overcome with a sense of freedom, like every burden lifted up from my chest. Whilst immersing myself in the company of my close friends I pushed away the feeling of sadness that I might not be with them again for quite some time. I wanted that night to last longer.






No comments:

Post a Comment