Sunday, February 10, 2008

Relax and listen

There is absolutely nothing more I would enjoy than to sit back late nights and listen to the swirling saxophone playing against the melodic percussions and jazz piano alternated by flute and electric guitar to the rythmic beat of the drums and bass guitar. Every piece of me would just float in the vast expanse of the universe with not a single care of the world and its complex problems.

Yup, an AV room is just what I need to soothe every neuron in my brain after a hard day's work.

You'd be interested to know that I've spent RM47 for a CD - 'Best Audiophile - Saxophone' comprising 12 tracks by various artistes. The recording has been remastered and sounds fantastic. Audiophile tracks are best listened using the headphones specially built for the audio purists. Gotta start looking for one..




This Cd is worth every cent!

No comments:

Post a Comment