Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mini Cupcakes




I love cupcakes ever since I was little. I still love them. Each time I devour them senselessly my mind frequently gets transported to the early days when I perceive them as lovely precious little snacks just waiting to tempt me. Home-made or traditionally made are the best. Definitely not the commercial ones where you could, anytime, pick up from the sundry shop or at some economic shopping centres. Nope, these won't do.

Once we were very little, my brother, sister and I waited, out of sight, for mum to stock some freshly bought cupcakes onto the top shelf in a food cupboard. Then one of us would climb up and steal them, oooh the precious little gold! Don't ask what happened once mum found out - she must have spanked us so hard until I had no memory of the aftermath, even till today..



My wife made those mini cupcakes with my daugter's help last weekend and that made my tea-time complete and satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment