Sunday, July 26, 2009

Spaghetti weekend

Last weekend we had spaghetti carbonara with chopped chicken slice. Gone are the days when we were salivating while waiting for the dish to arrive at our table at cafes and fast food outlets. Now we can have our very own spaghetti bolognaise or carbonara at home.

Since my wife started making these dishes I no longer have the desire to eat them anywhere else but home-made. You see, I found out that some outlets add too much tomato puree in their spaghetti bolognaise making it too sour. Others use different type of spaghetti and sometimes they either taste too hard or too soggy.

Thanks to my wife our spaghetti dishes are the best. When my 2 daughters and I like her spaghetti dish who's to challenge? Furthermore, it is the simplest meal to prepare.




















No comments:

Post a Comment