Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend Movie : The Book Of Eli

Can't say I was really immersed into the movie. Been watching movies at TGV KLCC once in a while and yet in all those times I was really put off by the jokers manning the projector. I'm beginning to wonder if they really have a serious case of myopia or they're just dumb-stupid. Picture quality was bad - very blur. After paying RM12 to enjoy a TGV class movie and this is what we get. You want to watch good movies at a cineplex go to GSC at Pavillion, or any GSC circuit will do. Forget TGV.

Anyway, it is a slow paced movie. In post-apocalyptic setting we have a lone traveller tasked to protect 'the book' and will kill in order to guard it. Others will kill to possess it. Denzel Washington's good and swift with his knife. Along came Mila Kunis, my favourite actress. She's a real beauty and a saving grace to the otherwise boring episode.

For me I am not a movie critic and would have enjoyed The Book Of Eli screened at any GSC cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment