Saturday, May 23, 2009

I WANT MY NORMAL LIFE BACK !!!

Who doesn't? If you're not normal it's understandable to want a normal life. You may not want people from every corner to know that you're a superhero, a genius, a guru unless you welcome and desire all the attention and hoohah surrounding your every move.


Well, that's me, a superhero. I am a genius who knows every technic and method of troubleshotting problems. I am a guru who you would look up to if you want directions in solving your problems. i am born to do multitasking and knows exactly how to prioritize my work to suit your ever changing needs. I have no problem spending more than enough time working productively for you. I'll even sacrifice my time with my family if I have to protect your reputation, however ruined it may have become. Heck, I'll even take all the brunt and scolding for you. I am resilient. Nothing can touch me. I am your punching bag.

At the end, and after all the years, you may kick me off if I don't live up to your expectation. You'll just say life's like that.

That is the problem. That is what is expected of me now, to be a superhero, to satisfy your every requirement so you can be successful. My talents and capabilities must be exploited to the fullest in order for you to gain recognition from your peers.

Now, it is time for me to say enough is enough. You have no right to stand in my way. And that 'way' is the way to my progress and growth. I have done all I have been able to according to my faculties. It is time I look into my needs and channel all my effort and energy into paving the way for my future. You claimed to have acted in my interest but all you have accomplished is victory in demoralising me and making me feel inadequate and incapable of achieving goals. Have it your way then if it makes you content.

Someday, very soon, I will be detached from the gripping sense of dependency on a corporation that feeds on the fruits of labour painstakingly produced by others of my kind. Then will I be able to channel all my energy, with a renewed sense of freedom, into realising my dream.

Only then will I be able to wake up in the mornings to welcome the day and embrace it, however it may choose to manifest itself, with great anticipation, ready to face challenges.

Armoured with will and confidence will I take on the tasks that once seemed impossible.

In collaboration that is bonded in trust and openess will I be able to surmount the uphill beginnings and eventually patch the great divide.

In collaboration will I be able to demonstrate the true meaning of Transformation!


No comments:

Post a Comment