Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wasted by Migraine!

Today, Saturday, was a day full of opportunities and the day I have been anticipating for a week. Alas, if not for the migraine it would also have been very fruitful.
Woke up at 6:30am due to migraine. Couldn't continued sleeping. Went downstairs, made myself a cup of tea after shower, and surfed the net a while before switching to Astro channel. Thought I could let the migraine subside but later at about 8am gave in to 2 Panadeine, which never failed to cure. Continued to be glued to the TV while the pills worked their magic.

An hour passed, the migraine which was attacking my right eye and surrounding area still persisted. Took another 2 pills at 12:30pm and laid down on my bed to rest. When I woke up at 3pm the pain did not even relent, not even a little. I began to worry. Worst case scenario for me was half a day of suffering. This is the first time I was suffering migraine for a full day. Maybe something was wrong with my nerve, or blood vessel somewhere.

Fortunately, the migraine subsided a little but still I swallowed another pair of Panadeine by 7pm. Till now, even as I am typing this blog, a small trace of migraine is still prevailing causing me to dread waking up tomorrow with another repeat..

No comments:

Post a Comment