Sunday, February 27, 2011

Journal - Home to Sabah : Day 1 - after the nap

Day 1 after my siesta:

Woke up to a cool evening at 6.20, splashed myself in cool water - no shower facility. Made me a hot mug of nescafe and spent time in the hall with my parents and outside the house enjoying the evening whether. Nothing much going on. Mum said dinner would be about 7:30ish waiting for my brother to pack food after work.

Finally he came at 8pm and 10 mins later we had our dinner - Chinese takeaway. After dinner I took a stroll outside the house and was enjoying the starry view on a clear sky. Later on I performed a remote connect to my good friend in KL to instal another version of Forex Demo and spoke about forex for a good half hour.

Other than that nothing eventful took place and I embraced a good night's sleep about 12:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment