Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cowboys & Aliens

Watch it for good entertainment. It has got some frightening aliens, and this time the aliens have much more screen time than Super 8. Sad to say the romance element did not constitute an integral part in this movie. Doesn't have much comedy scenes but still enjoyable.

I had the opportunity to watch it with my brother in Megalong shopping complex, Dongongon. Movie time was slated to be 12:45pm but when we entered the cinema hall 5 minutes earlier those goons have already started reeling and we missed about 2-3 minutes opening. The hall was near to empty as I estimated only less than 20 people. Picture was okay, not blurred as in some cineplex in KL. But the sound system was not up to expectation - I think the surround sound effect was somewhat lacking.

Despite several bad reviews on this movie I really enjoyed it. Like I mentioned in my previous blog, those wannabee reviewers are trying to make it big pretending to know what they're writing.

Maybe tomorrow I'll catch the 5:30pm Captain America movie. Can't wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment