Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Home Trip Day 2 - Tuesday 16th

Some birds kept on chirping non-stop and then I realized it was 9am and very bright morning sun outside. Couldn't even hear my phone alarm. When I got out of bed and looked through my window I saw my brother driving off. He must have given up waiting on me.

After shower had the usual nescafe and a cupcake before going out with Titi, my brother in law. After dropping off his niece at St Francis school he brought me to PNS (Perpustakaan Negeri Sabah), located nearby the school, while waiting to pick up his daughter at 12:30. The library was quite new, occupying 3 floors. It has one floor dedicated to few workstations connected to the Internet and a row of audio visual equipment where, by being a member, you could watch movies and stuff. We just contented ourselves with reading newspapers.

After fetching Atiqa at 12:30 we went to Karamunsing for lunch at Mint Vietnamese chicken rice, an air-conditioned eatery. Ordered beef dish with rice for only RM7 which is actually quite cheap compared to the price KL-kites would have paid for in KL.

After lunch roamed around the Karamunsing shopping complex where I finally found my IPAD cover for only RM39. May not last very long, but even my first cover didn't last more than 2 months which cost me RM126. I did hunt almost everywhere in KL but couldn't find a cheap one.

After fetching the rest of Titi's boys from La Salle school I dropped off at Megalong complex around 2:45pm hoping to catch Captain America movie but the showtimes were not in my favor so I had tea at a nearby shop in Dongongon just enjoying the cool weather with light drizzle. There I noticed that many of the workers are young foreigners from the neighborhood countries. Even as young as maybe 12 years old. And they're more energetic than the older ones I find in KL.

Night had dinner with my sister Judith in Bundusan.

Wish I could upload some photos here but my HTC cannot Bluetooth with my IPAD. So difficult and too technical. Looking forward to tomorrow's movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment