Monday, June 13, 2011

A day at work

Today I walked to office from KLCC. My daughter needed to drive to college early morning so my wife and I took the LRT to KLCC, had a good breakfast before I started my journey to office by foot.

Took me 30 minutes at slow pace with a stop midway to dry my perspiration, but still reached the office soaked with it. Made no difference there.

Had meeting at 10am till 12pm, causing my workload to pile up. My staff is still on 2 weeks marriage leave, due back to work this Wednesday. There were just too many calls and most times after I placed the telephone back and started to attend to the latest request another call came in. It was like that most afternoons and I got so mad and frustrated cos I never seem to get my work done!

Though I could get off work at 5:45pm and take my colleague's offer to drive me home but had to stay back till 7pm to clear my backlog. So it's walking again, this time to back to KLCC.

But it's okay. Helped me to de-stress after a crazy day at work. I'm beginning to like walking and taking the LRT to work. Guess it helps me take my mind off the worries of working life..

2 comments: