Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A day at work

It was truly a good exercise for me albeit the sweat. Repeated routine of taking the LRT and walking to office should make me more lean in no time. That was the 2nd day now, and I realized I'm typing this journal after 12 midnight.

Today at work was no different than yesterday but it took a turn for the worst after 6pm when I left office and midway near Pavillion boss called me and asked if I had left. I told him that I had to catch the bus as I did not take the car. I offered to turn back if there was urgent work. He asked if I was sure about that. Now how could I have said no?

So it was back to office, but more like hellhole.. The work had something to do with some ministry implementing or gazetting an Act which would come into force tomorrow, or rather, today. Without my staff to assist me the work was almost unbearable. Two parts of the assignment and I managed to complete only one and by 10pm I left office and walked to KLCC trying to clear my mind of worries about tomorrow's implementation of the 'rushed' Act.

Halfway walking a guy on a motorbike, which was stationery by the sidewalk, handed me a call card and I sheepishly took it, only to realize it was a contact number of a massage service. Now that I could use!

'nyway, I got to the LRT safely and was home by 10:40pm. Cooked myself 2 eggs and some sausages after shower and started surfing, and ended up entering the day's journal. Gonna hit the sack now that it's already 12:45am. Stay tuned for more boring journals...

No comments:

Post a Comment