Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Moments of my life

Happy

  • When I finally get to buy the stuff I've been saving my credit for
  • Travelling home alone on a highway
  • Early morning on a free Saturday
  • Holiday, Pay day and Friday are the best

Sad

  • When my credit overshoot and having to wait for pay day
  • When I couldn't afford the stuff my kids are dying for
  • When any of my kids fall very sick
  • Sunday evenings dreading Mondays

Angry

  • When drivers don't use their signals
  • When the Powers That Be force impractical policies down our throats
  • Having endured 20 minutes of blabber to questions without getting the answers in the end
  • Taking leave and ending up in crowded shopping centre
  • Finding a strand of hair in my food after a few mouthfuls
  • When friends say, "Let me give you some advice.."
  • When my skillful solution goes unnoticed

Nostalgic

  • Just listening to oldies music
  • During twilight when I'm outdoor
  • Visiting smaller towns that resemble my hometown

Busy

  • All my time spent in office

Free

  • Any time not spent in office

Scary

  • Being unprepared for a meeting
  • Sleeping alone in my bedroom
  • Watching horror movies
  • Encounter with a spider

No comments:

Post a Comment