Sunday, November 11, 2007

Side effects of medicine

It has been one week that I am having a blissful and uninterrupted sleep unlike the past 8 months, ever since I've had my blood pressure tablet changed to a different brand.

Before, I have been waking up 2 to 4 times during the night just to go to the bathroom and I was worried that it might have something to do with my bladder control. It went on for about 8 months before a colleague told me he had the same problem when he was on that same pill. So I went to another clinic and related my problem to him but was cautioned that it could be my sugar level cos it was not documented that the pill I was taking has side effects. Anyhow, I opted for a change in brand more than a week ago. Since then the frequency to the bathroom at night reduced the first 3 days, and now I could sleep straight into the morning. Thank God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment