Monday, October 29, 2007

A' Famosa Experience #1

Now this is one resort you should never let pass. But then again, different people have different taste and class, right? Me, I'll say I wouldn't mind spending my money on another 2 to 3 nights' stay at A'Famosa Resort, Malacca, Malaysia. Typing in "A Famosa Resort" in the search engine will get you all the details on this holiday resort. Great especially for families wanting to get away from it all!


We were lucky to get a single storey 3-room bungalow. Each room is furnished with 2 beds. You can even have 2 average families staying in on of these bungalows. Every bungalow has its own private swimming pool. We really swam as much we could.. What I don't understand is that there is a b-b-que stand outside but we were prohibited from using it! Cooking in the kitchen is also not allowed! I've not the faintest idea what impression the management is trying to project to tourists..





Cowboy Town promo was a little over-hyped but then again I don't deny it was also exciting to a certain extent. Couldn't resist going for archery the minute I got the opportunity (it was still slightly drizzling at the time). Paid RM10 for 15 arrows, had a crash course by the guide, made some impressive shots initially, but by the 6th arrow my arm was already wobbling, and aching crept into my bones at the 10th arrow. Had to pretend to check on the arrows and taking time to aim carefully.. wouldn't want the family to know you don't have the muscles to finish the game, would you?







Feast your eyes on the score! Whaddya say, not bad for an amateur, huh? Can't compete with Xena, I know, but give me 3 arrows and I'll plant at least 1 on your bald spot! Look, in the first place the arrows are not even straight at all..

1 comment: